Florida added another 3,207 coronavirus cases Thursday, shattering the previous daily record as the state emerges as an alarming hot spot among places grappling with a resurgence of the disease. But with Florida among 10 states that saw their highest seven day average for new COVID-19 cases this week, a disease model by scientists at Children's Hospital of…
- Coronavirus Outbreaks Spur Debate Over Personal Freedoms
- Poll: Americans Not Buying White House Spin On Coronavirus
- Pandemic Has Created A Shortage Of Nickels And Dimesimes
- World-Leading Infectious Disease Expert Explains Why Government Lockdowns Should End
- What Does the COVID-19 Crisis Teach Us?
- Coronavirus Cases Spike, Forcing Leaders To Halt Reopenings
- How Real Estate Can Survive Impact of COVID-19
U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman announced he would leave his post, ending increasingly nasty exchanges between Barr and Berman. This episode has raised new questions about political interference in the Justice Department, particularly given that Berman was investigating Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani.
- DACA Immigrants Land Court Win But Still Face Uncertainty
- Wharton Analysis Predicts Trump’s Infrastructure Plan Could Create 1M Jobs
Athene Holding, a leading provider of retirement savings products, agreed to fully reinsure $27.6 billion of Jackson’s in-force book of fixed and fixed index annuity liabilities in exchange for approximately $1.25 billion in ceding commission.